Happy Friday! For the first day of March I couldn't think of anything better to share than a St. Patrick's Day Card. These Lucky Shamrock Cards are a casual design that is easy to duplicate. When I was creating this card I wanted something simple that I could make multiples of quickly. I mixed it up a little and made one card with the opposite papers, just for fun. All supplies by Stampin' Up!
Lucky Shamrock Card Supplies:
- Paper: Sunshine & Sprinkles Designer Series Paper (126922), Lucky Limeade, Daffodil Delight, and Whisper White card stock.
- Stamps: Lucky Day stamp (129177).
- Inks: Classic stampin' pad in Lucky Limeade.
- Other Stuff: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle punch, 2" circle die cut, 4" circle die cut, Itty Bitty Shapes punch, basic jewel rhinestone, Whisper White twine, and stampin' dimensionals.
My card is entered into the following challenges:
- Broken Box Stock: St. Patrick's Day
- Simply Create Too: St. Patrick's Day or use mostly Green
- Creative Corner: Use Designer Paper
- Card Makin' Mamas: GREEN