Sunday, March 3, 2013

Manly Thinking of You Card


Hello! I hope you're having a wonderful day! It's been a lazy day around my house and sometimes that's just what I need. This afternoon I created this Manly Thinking of You Card. My brother is having surgery this week and I need a card to send to him. He likes dogs, so I bought this Rottweiler Puppy digital image by Bugaboo. The image was fun to colour with my Copic markers! The design for the card comes from the Stella Says Sketch challenge and I combined a few other challenges for stitching and twine to come up with the end result. When I was searching through my paper stash, I realized I don't have many "manly" patterned papers. The papers I ended up using are from my scrap bin and I stitched them to neutral dsp by Stampin' Up! Well, hopefully he will like it. Thanks for stopping by!

This Manly Thinking of You Card is entered into the following challenges:
  1. Catch The Bug: Stella Says Sketch
  2. 4 Crafty Chicks: You've Got Me In {Stitches}
  3. The Ribbon Girl: Add Ribbon or Twine
  4. The Craft Place: Anything Goes
  5. Make It Monday: Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea.Perfect papers and image for masculine card ..love the twine too .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and coloring Andrea. Popped over from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the wonderful stitching, incredible image, not to mention the layout and paper are fabulous. Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love that image - saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi honey, I saw your card on Make It Monday and had to pop over to take a closer look. Fab creation for a guy, I really struggle with male cards so this is great inspiration.
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic masculine card! Very well done! Great use of our sketch, too! Thank you for playing along with us in our “Stella Says Sketch” challenge at Catch The Bug! We appreciate you! Please join us, again, next time, for a new sketch and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊