It's time for one more GREEN card! This Monochrome Green Card was made using this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch and there is a "twist" for this challenge. The twist is to use a Monochromatic Green colour scheme. I found another challenge called There She Goes and their challenge is to use Shades of Green. So, that's what I did. The flourish accents were cut with my Cricut machine and then I added some lime ice Stickles and rhinestones for a little sparkle. The Lucky Shamrock stamp is by Stampin' Up! and shamrock patterned paper by The Paper Studio. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
My Monochrome Green Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch + Monochromatic Green
- There She Goes: Shades of Green
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- Clear It Out: St. Patrick's Day/Use Green Supplies
- The Pink Elephant: Happy St. Patrick's Day/Use Green