Saturday, March 30, 2013

Cricut Silhouette Card


Hello all you night owls! I've been hiding in my craft room this evening and I created this Cricut Silhouette Card for this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge. My Cricut machine was the very first tool purchased for scrapbooking and card making. My hubby bought it for me many years ago for Christmas. In the beginning I used it all the time but as my tool selections expanded I used it less and less. So, tonight I made a point to use it. I cut the focal silhouette image using the Cindy Loo cartridge and used the shadow function on the pool party accent color. The background patterned paper comes from SEI, the vanilla sunshine collection. The butterfly and corner accent patterned paper is from the Sycamore Street dsp by Stampin' Up! The pool party buttons and twine are also from Stampin' Up! I didn't use a sentiment on the front of the card because I didn't want to limit it's use to a specific occasion. Sometimes it's best to leave your options open. Well, it's getting late. Thanks for stopping by!!!

My Cricut Silhouette Card is entered into the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. That is my favourite - being able to use a card for nearly any occasion! Love the gorgeous silhouette! Thanks so much for playing with my sketch - and good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, absolutely stunning!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love that silhouette cut!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊