Thursday, February 28, 2013

Paper Pieced Owl Card


I hope everyone is having a lovely day! Here is my last card for this month. This Paper Pieced Owl Card is full of rich earth tones. The patterned paper is from the Edamame collection from K & Company. This paper has been in my stash for awhile. When I like something a lot, sometimes I don't use it. I hoard it away for "something special".  However, this paper was perfect for the card design. The patchwork design is based off a quilt. I wanted something different, something that you don't see everyday. It's still simple with no fussy details and the paper pieced owl deserves all the attention.  Thanks for stopping by!
My Paper Pieced Owl Card is entered into the following challenges:
 
 

8 comments:

  1. great card I love the quilted look
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #104 Birds, anything to do with birds challenge
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love the look and the choices of patterns

    We are so pleased to have you this week.
    I love your Design. I love the colors and the image is so cute.

    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great weekend, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely thank you for sharing with us at Charisma Cardz. Good luck.

    Caz xx CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing along at Charisma Cardz! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, and don;t you just love using up product from your stash. I have too much! Love the quilted look of your card. Great paper piecing. Thanks for sharingit with us this week at Tammy's Scrapion Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally love this! what a great way to use up scraps, and the paper piecing just ties everything together. SO CUTE! thanks for playing with my Patterns Galore challenge at Charisma! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊