Monday, March 25, 2013

Painted Egg Easter Card


Good afternoon! It's been a busy Monday at my house. Laundry, dishes, the usual clean up after the weekend. I did manage to make this Painted Egg Easter Card using the Easter Egg Ants pre-colored digital stamp from Doodle Pantry. I've been using several pre-colored images because I'm running out of time to finish my Easter cards and they are a wonderful quick solution. I've kept the design simple because I'm making multiples of this card to send to the boys in the family. I'm trying to eliminate spending extra on postage, so there are no large embellishments. The chevron patterned paper is from Bella BLVD and the yellow glitter paper is by DCWV. Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

This Painted Egg Easter Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Super cute card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck and I hope to see you back in a week for a new challenge!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely cute card, thanks for entering the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card. Thanks for playing with us at WhoopsiDaisy. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love those little ants! What a great Easter card. Thanks for joining us this week at ABC Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL, what a fun image! Cute Easter card, thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge Blog this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable, love the pretty colors too! When you have a moment stop by our challenge blog, your card was our facebook favorite this week!

    Thanks for playing along at abc challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely precious!! I just LOVE this card!!! Thank you for paying along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊