Sunday Stamps and I decided to play along. For the focal area I went with a circle to feature the sloth image from the Slothy Christmas stamp set by Newton's Nook. Copic markers were used to color the sloth (E30, E31, E43, E44, E49 and E50) and then it was die cut with the coordinating dies. To add sparkle to the sloth's hat I used some diamond Stickles. Then two die cut trees from the Forest Scene Builder set by Newton's Nook were added to give the sloth something to hang onto. The patterned paper is from the Merry Merry paper pad by Pebbles (2016). To finish off the card the sentiment was added along with three snowflake sequins. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!
- Cute N' Crafty Christmas: Anything Christmas
- Simon Says: Anything Goes
- Sunday Stamps: Sketch, SSC192
- Tuesday Throwdown: Photo Inspiration
- Watercooler Wednesday: All About Holidays