Sunday, March 24, 2013

Easter Greetings Card


Well, another weekend bites the dust. We did go to the movies to see OZ The Great and Powerful. It was definitely worth the price of a ticket. The colours and visual effects were beautiful. I didn't read the reviews or spoilers before I watched it, I just went and enjoyed the story. 

To finish off my weekend I made this Easter Greetings Card using a sketch from the Come and Get It challenge. The sponsor for this challenge is Fred She Said, so I popped over to their site and purchased this adorable Easter Chicky pre-colored digital stamp. I just loved it the second I saw it and couldn't wait to make this card. Well, thanks for stopping by and have a terrific week!

This Easter Greetings Card is entered into the following challenges:
Easter Greetings Card Supplies: White card stock, yellow dots patterned paper by The Paper Studio, chevron patterned paper by American Crafts, certainly celery card stock by Stampin' Up!, and baby pink pearl card stock by Core'dinations. Easter Chicky digital stamp by Fred She Said and computer created and printed sentiment. Finishing Touches Edgelits by Stampin' Up!, Itty Bitty Flower punch by Stampin' Up!, brads and gemstones by The Paper Studio, and stampin' dimensionals.
 

11 comments:

  1. WOW!! This is Soooo Adorable Andrea. I saw this on MIM...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, such a cute image and a fab interpretation of the sketch. Thanks so much for sharing at Come & Get It this week.
    Natx GDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a sweet card ,love how you coloured the chick ...
    thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Andrea. It is a beautiful Easter card. Perfect image. Fabulous take on our sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Come and Get It this week. Hope to see you back again soon. Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  5. A super cute easter card, love it! Spotted you over at MIM!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Andrea, love what you've done with my sketch this week!

    Glad you shared your card with us at Come and Get It Challenges this week, hope to see you again....good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable card. I saw it on Make it Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is such a pretty card. I love the pretty pastels and the image is so cute - and beautifully coloured. Just a perfect springtime card. :)

    Thanks for joining in our Use a Digi challenge at OSAAT this week.

    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't you just love Fred, She Said? I know I do!! :) This is adorable!! Hey, stopped by from Make It Monday - come see me if you'd like I'm #'s 5, 17, 133, 187, 215, 216 and 231! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C (busybusyhoneybee)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so cute. I saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the papers you have used for this card. Awesome layout just love the precolored digi.

    Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊