Friday, March 8, 2013

Wild and Irish Card


Hello! I'm loving all the green and St. Patrick's Day challenges right now! I think green is a fun and happy colour. Don't let the sentiment on my card fool you... Yes, I'm Irish and NO I don't consider myself "wild" but I did have fun creating this Wild and Irish Card. I bought the Studio G stamp set last year after the holiday was over and until now I had never used it. The green polka dot paper is from the Ooh La La collection by My Mind's Eye. The shamrocks and sentiment were heat embossed to give the images a raised and shiny effect. I love the look of embossed images. Don't you? The design is simple but spacing the images can be a little tricky. Well, have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
My Wild and Irish Card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Great creation. It fits our challenge perfect. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creation. Anna-Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea, this card is fabulous! Love the beautiful colors and great stamping. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful & I love the sentiment - thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Andrea, I love the clean style. Thanks for playing with us this week over at Dilly Beans...hugs Shelly x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this and what a fun sentiment! Thanks for playing along with the Bit O'Green Challenge this week over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊