Saturday, March 16, 2013

Welcome to the Neighborhood


Thank goodness it's Saturday! I've enjoyed a lazy morning hanging out in my craft room. My hubby volunteered to help build a house for Habitat for Humanity this morning, so it was nice and quiet. I figured he could help build the house and I would make a card for the new homeowners. This Welcome to the Neighborhood Card was made using this weeks sketch at Sketchy Friday. I used the Bird House with Two Birds digital image from SKdigis and I coloured it with my Copic markers. The patterned papers are from American Crafts and the flower brads are from The Paper Studio. Enjoy your weekend and thanks for stopping by!
My Welcome to the Neighborhood Card is entered into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. How sweet!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Andrea! this card is gorgeous, and I bet the owners of the new house for Humanity will love it as much as I do... Wonderful take on the sketch and thanks for joining us this week. Thanks for using SKdigis as the main image...HUGS...SK :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Andrea! The colors you chose make it so cheerful. I'm sure the recipients will love it! Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Andrea, such pretty colours, thank you for joining in Rhedd and Rosie's, challenge, good luck Hun, Zoe DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very sweet card thanks for sharing at fbw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card thank you for joining us at Rhedd and Rosie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card and how nice to make it for the new owners..and how nice of your husband to give his service to help build a home for someone. I love that!! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Friday and for using an SKdigi image!!
    Sharla :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is awesome!
    I love the take on the sketch and your image and papers are beautiful.
    Thanks for playing with us this week at Sketchy Friday.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an adorable card that will be perfect for the new home owners! This is one of my favorite SKdigi images! Thanks for linking up at Sketchy Friday!
    {hugs}
    Imdu

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a huge fan of all things birds, I absolutely adore your card with the cheerful colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Friday and good luck on the draw!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love that image!thanks so much for joining us at Sketchy Friday - we have posted up a new sketch for the week and I hope you will be able to join us again - Kimberly DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊