Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Happity Hoppity Easter Card


Happy Spring! It's officially here, so... let allergy season begin, or at least that's what happens around our house. Every thing starts to bloom and we start to sneeze. Oh well.... that's just the way it is.

My hubby has been working late the last couple of days and that's given me extra time to spend in my craft room. I'll need all the time in my craft room I can get. I tallied it up and I need to make ten more Easter cards by next week. Today I made this Happity Hoppity Easter Card using the EB Eggs image from Bugaboo. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and used spring coloured patterned papers from American Crafts and The Paper Studio. Thanks for stopping by!

My Happity Hoppity Easter Card is entered into the following challenges:

10 comments:

  1. LOVE your card! So fun and cheerful. I just purchased that digi from Bugaboo too and can't wait to get started on it! (50% off - gotta' love that!!) Bold and bright colors combined with your fabulous designer papers makes for one happy card. Great layout and design! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Loll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - soooooo cute! Love that darling image and the beautiful springy papers you've used on this card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww..what a sweet card! I love the papers you used (and of course, the image!) Thanks for playing along at Bugaboo this week. Good luck and please do join us again.
    Lori
    Bugaboo DT
    p.s. I hear ya' on the allergy season...still pretty wintery here in the midwest so we aren't suffering yet but it's just a matter of time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card, isnt that the sweetest image, such pretty colours too!

    Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh very, very cute. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch The Bug Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card!! Love that sweet image and your fab coloring! Pretty papers too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Cute Cute! 8-) Just can't help but smile at this little sweetie!! Love this Lady! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooo, your bunny is SO cute! Love your card! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card - super cute bunny.
    Thanks for playing along with the Cuties this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊