Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blossom Birthday Card


A few of my favorite crafting tools were used to create this Blossom Birthday Card. They are:
All the supplies listed are from Stampin' Up! and I would definitely call them my go-to tools for beautiful handmade cards. I created this Blossom Birthday Card using this weeks sketch from The Paper Players. The sketch was designed by Anne Marie Hile and I love it's versatility. I know I'll be using this sketch again. The colours came from this weeks ColourQ challenge to use: Pool Party, Wisteria Wonder, Always Artichoke, Lucky Limeade, and White, card stock colours by Stampin' Up!. I can honestly say before this challenge I had never used Always Artichoke, but after using it, I really like it. The inside of the card is decorated and stamped with "Have a Great Birthday." I don't always decorate the inside of my cards but this one seemed to need it. I hope you have a FABulous day and thanks for stopping by!!!

My Blossom Birthday Card is entered into the following challenge:


 

13 comments:

  1. So pretty... such a lovely combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Andrea, I love everything about your card and the way you used the colors this week. thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Thanks for sharing it with us at the ColourQ!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I love it when stampers combine two of my favorite challenges! You've used the CQC colors in a lovely way...your floral and butterfly images are put together in such a clever way! I hope this will inspire you to use Always Artichoke more often, too! Thanks for playing with the Paper Players AND the CQC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2013/03/52-card-pickup-213.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowzers!

    PS-I have blog candy. I'm giving away a $25 Etsy Gift Certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, this is gorgeous! You've really made the sketch and the colors shine. I love your swirls and how the rhinestones are sprinkled throughout. The layered butterfly is gorgeous too! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. yay! congrats on winning at TPP! so well deserved! Happy for you! Happy Easter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, I love the colour combo. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful Andrea! I love the layout! Thank you so much for playing along with us colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Andrea. Thank you so much for sharing this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, sweet layout, love your spring colours, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing card! I just love the layout and these colors are beautiful together. The inside is beautiful too! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊