Good morning! It was an early morning for me. My Crafting Buddy (aka My Cat) is not feeling well and he woke us up every hour from 3am-6am. So, I figured I might as well get up and call the vet to schedule an appointment. Then I made my hubby Applesauce Chobani Pancakes for breakfast and did a load of laundry. Now... I'm ready for a nap.
I made this When I'm with You Card using the sketch from Sunday Stamps. I have to be honest and tell you.... this was the first time I made a banner for one of my cards. To create the banner I used the Pretty Pennants Cartridge and my Cricut machine. The image panel features a stamp from the For the Birds stamp set by Stampin' Up!. I sponged on the clouds and grass and colored the rest with a blender pen and my stampin' ink pads. The final touch was a small amount of dazzling details added to the water drops. Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!
My When I'm with You Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Sunday Stamps: Sketch
- Craftin Desert Diva's: Summer
- Incy Wincy Designs: Things with Wings
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- Oldie but A Goodie: In the Garden (For the Birds stamp set)
When I'm with You Card Supplies*:
- Paper: Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana card stock and Coastal Cabana patterned paper from the Eastern Elegance Designer Series Paper collection.
- Stamps: For the Birds
- Inks: StazOn Jet Black and Classic stampin' pads in Bashful Blue (retired), Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Rich Razzleberry, and Melon Mambo.
- Other Stuff: Blender Pen, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, white twine, dazzling details, Cricut machine, Pretty Pennants Cartridge and stampin' dimensionals.