Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Morning Meadow Thank You Card

Hello! I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday. I've been playing in my craft room this morning and I made this Morning Meadow Thank You Card. To create this card I combined the Technostamper Monday Lunch Sketch with the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge and the Crazy Amigo Thanks Challenge. I'm really loving these colors together. I used Pacific Point, Tangerine Tango, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. The stamp set is the Morning Meadow Hostess by Stampin' Up!. I used Gumball Green and Daffodil Delight stampin' write markers for the image stamp and used one of the Itty Bitty Shapes punches for the Tangerine Tango flowers. In the center of the flowers I added the new Candy Dots in Daffodil Delight. I did a little embossing with the Argyle embossing folder and added a strip of Daffodil Delight ribbon. The final touch was stamping and layering the sentiment using the word window and modern label punches. Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific day!

10 comments:

  1. A very nice design with colors that work so well together. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love the design and colors Andrea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these colors. I also love the new candy dots, my favorite thing in the new catalog! Great job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and a fabulous job with our colours this week. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all of the layering on this card and those cute candy dots!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card - so happy - and I love all the layers. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, Andrea! I love the dainty little flowers showcased in that vertical panel. It looks really good matted with so many of the challenge colors. Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps--come back and share your artwork with us again soon!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another beautiful creation Andrea! Love all the detail and layering on it. I really like the stitching on it. Glad you joined us again at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I also really love the stitching around the edges and how it mimics the stitching in the ribbon. Great job & thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this... What a cute idea to add the brads in the center of the flowers!! and great use of the challenge colors.. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊