Hooray for Friday! If you've been following my blog for long, then you know I love color challenges. Last night I made this Patchwork Hello Card using the colors from this weeks ColourQ challenge. The colors are:
- Island Indigo
- Bermuda Bay
- Raspberry Ripple
- Lucky Limeade
My Patchwork Hello Card is entered into the following challenges:
- ColourQ: Colour
- Milk Coffee: Emboss It
- Addicted to Stamps and More: CAS
- Sister Act: Anything Goes
- Crafting by Designs: Anything Goes
- Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Raspberry Ripple card stock.
- Stamps: Lacy & Lovely stamp set
- Inks: Classic stampin' pads in Bermuda Bay, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade and Raspberry Ripple.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, Argyle, Chevron, Polka Dots and Square Lattice embossing folders, circle punches, rhinestone brad (source unknown) and stampin' dimensionals.