Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Fun Colors Thank You Card


Hello! I started a new job on Monday and I'm super tired, so this post will be really quick. Since I haven't worked full-time in over five years, I had forgotten what it's like to have very little time at home during the week. Tonight after dinner I went to my craft room and made this Fun Colors Thank You Card. The colors are from this weeks challenge at Color Throwdown. One thing I love about color challenges is they push me to use color combinations that otherwise I would never think of. The colors are:
  • Coastal Cabana*
  • Crisp Cantaloupe*
  • Strawberry Slush*
  • Rich Razzleberry
Three of these colors are part of the 2013-2015 In Colors* by Stampin' Up! The Coastal Cabana is one of my new favorites and I must say I love it paired with the Rich Razzleberry. The layout for my card comes from the sketch at this weeks Paper Players challenge. I had a hard time deciding what stamp set to use in the circle so I went with the Lacy & Lovely stamp set. I was just too tired to think of anything different. The Coastal Cabana background patterned paper is from the Eastern Elegance dsp and the Rich Razzleberry patterned paper is from the retired Summer Smooches dsp. Well, that's it for me! Have a terrific night or day and thanks for stopping by!

My Fun Colors Thank You Card is entered into the following challenges:
All supplies by Stampin' Up!.

7 comments:

  1. I like the bright colors together -- nice design and embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes on your new job Andrea! And I love your card, great colors and choice of papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. The paper you used for the background is awesome, and I'm so glad you liked these colors! Your card is just darling! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty...lovely images and colors! I can imagine how tired you would be....working is TOUGH! Hope you get into a routine (that includes time for stamping, too!). Thanks for sharing this with us at the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Andrea, these colors are fabulous together1 Fantastic use of the sketch and colors. Love how you layered the stamped images. Best of luck with the new job! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! Love the medallion image behind the sentiment. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really pretty, fabulous layout and colours, thank you for joining in with Divas By Design
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊