Sunday, July 7, 2013

Handmade Card for a Baby Boy

Good evening! I took a few days off to spend with my hubby. We did a whole lot of nothing and it was really nice. There wasn't a lot of crafting done over the weekend but I did take a little time to make this Handmade Card for a Baby Boy. I had a friend ask me to make a card for the arrival of her grandson. I've only made a couple of baby cards and I plan to make several for her to choose from. The balloon and elephant are a digital stamp by Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I colored the elephant portion with Copic markers and printed the balloon on Daffodil Delight card stock and fussy cut both to give them a 3-D look. The cloud patterned paper is from the retired Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp by Stampin' Up!. I used the Fiskars grass punch on Lucky Limeade card stock and added a few hearts for detail. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

My Handmade Card for a Baby Boy is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the little elephant. A lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card with us at MIM! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that elephant!!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cute is this card -- love the little elephant and the design is so cute. What Fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊