Sunday, July 7, 2013

Handmade Card for a Baby Boy

Good evening! I took a few days off to spend with my hubby. We did a whole lot of nothing and it was really nice. There wasn't a lot of crafting done over the weekend but I did take a little time to make this Handmade Card for a Baby Boy. I had a friend ask me to make a card for the arrival of her grandson. I've only made a couple of baby cards and I plan to make several for her to choose from. The balloon and elephant are a digital stamp by Bugaboo Digi Stamps. I colored the elephant portion with Copic markers and printed the balloon on Daffodil Delight card stock and fussy cut both to give them a 3-D look. The cloud patterned paper is from the retired Sunshine and Sprinkles dsp by Stampin' Up!. I used the Fiskars grass punch on Lucky Limeade card stock and added a few hearts for detail. The sentiment is from Stampabilities. Thanks for stopping by and have a great night!

My Handmade Card for a Baby Boy is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and image. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the little elephant. A lovely design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing your adorable card with us at MIM! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that elephant!!! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very cute is this card -- love the little elephant and the design is so cute. What Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO CUTE!!
    Thanks for playin’ along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
    Be sure to visit The Bug Blog tomorrow for the kick off of the Christmas in July Celebration!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE to read your comments! Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day!!!