Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Feel Better Bear Card


Hello! I hope you had a wonderful day. Mine was much better than yesterday. It was a calm day which I really needed. Earlier this week my brother-in-law had surgery. I just finished making him this Feel Better Bear Card. I used this weeks sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. The adorable bear, named Barry, is an image from Stamp Fairy. I colored him with my Copic markers and added a little heart punch to the bandage. The patterned papers are by 7 Gypsies from the Venice 6 x 6 paper pad. I bought this paper specifically to make masculine cards. The feel better stamp is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set by Stampin' Up! Well, that's it for me. Have a great night and a pleasant tomorrow!

My Feel Better Bear Card is entered into the following challenges:

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I love Feel Better Bear, isn't he gorgeous. Fab card, great backing papers. Thank you for sharing it with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! This guy is so cute!! I love the masculine DP, too!!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! Love the image, and the little heart punch is a cute addition! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like this get well card -- the graphic says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A perfect male get welL card. Love your little added heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Andrea! SO adorable! I love that paper - how perfectly masculine - and I love the Barry images from Stamp Fairy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a terrific get well card. Love your paper choices that keep this cute image grounded enough to be perfect for a guy. Fun addition of the heart on the bandaid too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at ATS&M.

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww.... I would feel better if I got this card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊