This One Day at a Time Card was made for a family friend who recently lost her husband. I bought the sentiment stamp from Verve Stamps and I had her in mind when I made my purchase. Sometimes when we are faced with a tragedy it's the small things people do for us that make a difference. I'm hoping this card will bring a small smile during a difficult time. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week!
You may notice the clouds on the image panel are a little sparse... well here in Oklahoma clouds are rare in summer so, I kept the sky mostly blue.
My One Day at a Time Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Digi Haven: Any Animal
- Hiding in My Craft Room: Freestyle
- Crafting When We Can: Floral
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug: Bingo (Sparkle, Summer Image, Choice/ribbon)
One Day at a Time Card Supplies:
- Paper: Pink folded card by The Paper Company, African Daisy card stock by Bazzill Basics, Lucky Limeade card stock by Stampin' Up!, yellow glitter card stock by DCWV and Hello Summer collection patterned paper by Echo Park.
- Stamps: Tall Flower Bear image by Bugaboo and sentiment stamp by Verve Stamps.
- Ink & Coloring: VersaMark stamp pad, white Zing! embossing powder, classic stampin' pads in Bashful Blue and Lucky Limeade (both retired), Copic markers (E15, E23, E31, E55, R22, R32, R35, YG06, YG17) and Orange Peel and Lemon Ice Stickles.
- Other Stuff: Heat Tool, Bitty Butterfly punch, Daffodil Delight ribbon, and basic rhinestone jewels all by Stampin' Up!.