Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Cute & Cuddly Baby Card

Hello! I've been busy making this Cute & Cuddly Baby Card. The little elephants were stamped on patterned paper and then fussy-cut. The colors are Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White. Since the Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery are retired colors, I gave a "dramatic pause" before I cut my hoarded card stock to create this card. The sentiment and elephant stamps are from the New Baby stamp set by Fiskars. I kept the design simple, a little embossing and an edge punch with the image repeated three times and this card was done. Oh... isn't it cute! Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful night.




My Cute & Cuddly Baby Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea.....this is just adorable! Gorgeous cas design and I love the colourful elephants. Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies......come and see us again sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha! I know PRECISELY the dramatic pause you mean...ARE THESE REALLY THE COLOURS I NEED? REALLY? lol. Been there for sure :)
    This is totally sweet, and I love the different patterns on the elephants :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card and I just love all the little details that pull this card together to be so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too too cute. Love the simplicity and the softness of this card. Thank you for playing with us at UYS. You definitely have "Baby on the Brain".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adorable, I love your colourful elephants. Thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. I love the patterned paper elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooooo cute!!! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊