Good evening! I'm really excited to share this Vintage Bunny Card with you!!! This last weekend my husband and I went to an antique show where I found this cute vintage bunny playing card. With Easter on the way, I knew it make make a wonderful embellishment for a handmade Easter card. To create this card I dug deep into my stash and found some coordinating papers from the Tres Jolie collection by My Mind's Eye. The paper was dated 2007, so it's been in my stash for awhile, but it had the look and colors I needed. The design is from this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch and then I combined a few challenges to come up with this Vintage Bunny Card. Thanks for stopping by!
My Vintage Bunny Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch
- 'ABC' Challenges: All Stitched Up
- Cards in Envy: Polka Dots and/or Stripes
- The Cutie Pie Challenge: Pretty Pastels
- Shopping Our Stash: Use Your Oldest Designer Paper
|Easter Blessings stamp by Stampin' Up! (129183)|