Thursday, February 21, 2013

White on Kraft For You Card


Hello! Earlier this week I found a challenge for White on Kraft creations at The Kraft Journal. At that time it didn't match what I was looking for, but the challenge stuck in my mind. The last two mornings I woke up thinking about white on kraft cards. So, I accepted the challenge and created this White on Kraft For You Card.

White on Kraft For You Card Supplies*:
  • Paper: Kraft folded card by The Paper Studio, Whisper White card stock by Stampin' Up!, and corrugated kraft card stock (source unknown).
  • Stamps: Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and Language of Friendship stamp set.
  • Inks: Classic stampin' pad in Soft Suede.
  • Other Stuff: Big Shot, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Finishing Touches Edgelit, Bitty Banners Framelits, Blossom punch, Boho Blossom punch, Cricut machine, Straight from the Nest cartridge (leaves), Celebrate It lace ribbon by Michaels, antique gold brad (source unknown), and stampin' dimensionals.
*All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.

My White on Kraft Card is entered into the following challenges:
  1. The Kraft Journal: White on Kraft
  2. Paper Crafting Journey: Bingo! (Lace, Embossing, Flowers)
  3. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge: Anything Goes

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely GORGEOUS card, Andrea. I love everything about it, and am SO grateful to have you share it in our challenge.
    Karen
    The Kraft Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Andrea, all of the cards on your blog are GREAT!
    I am going to have to check out the Kraft Journal too!

    I really like how you can really put things together, yet the cards are still not overwhelmed, that is true magic! I Espcially like the Lucky Card, so great, perfect accompanying papers and embellishments!

    Thanks for popping by my blog !
    Take care - and have a super weekend!

    -Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh, I would never have thought to put white on kraft, but this is gorgeous, Andrea! I totally LOVE it.

    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is full of charm and elegance !

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stunning card! This design with white and kraft only is absolutely beautiful, and I love the look of textures from the lace, embossing and corrugated card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way this looks - I'm a big kraft fan but have never thought to use it with white. A great card and a very elegant design.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is stunniing!! The white really pops off that Kraft!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for our BINGO challenge! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊