Monday, February 18, 2013

Butterflies and Circles Card

Butterflies and circles make a great combination. Don't ya think? I love this weeks Mojo Monday sketch by Mary Fish. The circles are a fun element and I really enjoyed making this card. I used small butterflies to go along with the Verve sentiment and rhinestones for a little sparkle. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Butterflies and Circles Card Supplies*: Whisper White, Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, and Old Olive card stock, Twitterpated dsp, classic stampin' pads in Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Baja Breeze, and Old Olive, Lacy & Lovely stamp set, Papillon Potpourri stamp set, Verve sentiment stamp, Cricut machine (circles), Bitty Butterfly punch, Basic Gray 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, gray rhinestones by Recollections, and stampin' dimensionals. *All supplies by Stampin' Up! unless noted.

My Butterflies and Circles Card is entered into the following challenges:
 

9 comments:

  1. I really like this. It does make a great card.
    Rae Ann O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Andrea this is adorable. I love this one and the sketch is great. I went to Mojo Monday and saved it. Great job !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous design Andrea, love the butterflies and fabulous sentiment...

    Thanks for joining in with us at Flutter By Wednesdays..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow what a creative card thanks for joining us at flutter by wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Andrea, love the circle theme and gorgeous Butterflies. Popped over from MIM. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! So pretty!! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, so inspiring. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's Challenges. I hope we see you again soon.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    Lady Anne's Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea, I think I am in love with your card! It's sooo pretty.Oh, I wish to have it in my private collection :0) Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Daring Cardmakers. Zuz. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's such a cool layout for a card, everything works together beautifully too!
    Thank you for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊