Thursday, May 3, 2012

You Rock Zebra Card

Okay, let me say I love this card.  I made the You Rock Zebra card for my youngest niece.  She is turning eight.  The inside is stamped with a happy birthday sentiment.  I knew I wanted to use the guitar and you rock stamp, then I used her favorite colors and tried to make it look as young and hip as possible. 

Supplies used: Recollections black folded card, Recollections B&W Zebra glitter chipboard paper, Recollections Lime Green glitter cardstock, white cardstock, aqua net ribbon by Creative Impressions (I buy this by the yard at Sooner Scrapbooks), Inkadinkado clear stamps (98693 Rock Star), VersaMark watermark stamp pad, Zing! Black glitter finish embossing powder, Zing! Neon Pink florescent embossing powder, embossing heat tool by The Paper Studio, Copic markers in Robin's Egg Blue (B02) & Yellowish Green (YG06), Fiskars paper edger deckle scissors, Spare Parts gemstone brads (D71-CLR), and Stampin' Up! dimensionals (104430).

You Rock Zebra Card Directions:
  1. Trim zebra chipboard and attach ribbon. Set aside.
  2. Stamp and heat emboss guitar, color with markers, and layer with lime green cardstock.
  3. Measure and punch holes for gemstone brads, use a powerful adhesive, attach image layer to zebra layer with brads.
  4. Adhere design to ready made card, finished size: 4.5" x 6.25".
  5. Stamp and heat emboss You Rock sentiment, trim with paper edging scissors, layer, and adhere with dimensionals or foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊