Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Count My Blessings Card

This weeks ColourQ challenge stretched my creative abilities.  To participate with this color scheme required a trip to the craft store.  Luckily, I had some pool party and crumb cake cardstock by Stampin' Up! in my stash but the mustard and poppy colors were noticeably absent.   I decided to incorporate a polka dot patterned paper to participate in the paper players challenge this week.  I have to admit I'm a little addicted to card challenges at the moment.  It's so much fun! 

Count My Blessings Card Supplies:  Crumb cake and pool party cardstock by Stampin' Up!, patterned paper from Portrait Collection by Crate Paper (#PT908), patterned paper from Lost & Found Two by Jen Allyson for My Mind's Eye (#LF2065), rubber stamp by Stampabilities (I count you twice, ER1038), real estate punch by EK Success (54-30033), eyelet border punch, blossom punch, mixed bunch stamp set, baker's twine in pool party, classic stampin' pad in pool party and crumb cake, stampin' dimensionals all by Stampin' Up!, and Jolee's rhinestone.

5 comments:

  1. What a pretty card, Andrea! I love the unique layout! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when a challenge "requires" a trip to the craft store to complete! I love your unique layout and how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darn..a trip to the craft store. I hate when that happens:) Beautiful card and great layout. Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A trip to the craft store is often necessary for just the right touch! This is so pretty, Andrea! I really like the layout you used on this one. Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Andrea, I love the embossed panel and your design is lovely! Thanks for joining in the fun with us this week over on the CQC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊