Splatter Challenge Card Directions:
- Make card from cardstock or use ready made card. Finished size: 4.5" x 6.25".
- Trim pink cardstock and use Fiskars edge punch on one end, trim white cardstock slightly smaller and emboss using an embossing folder and Texture Boutique machine.
- Spray embossed cardstock with glimmer mist and let dry, wrap and secure ribbon, layer with pink cardstock, and adhere.
- Stamp and heat emboss floral image (Stampendous! rubber stamp, M217 Dandie Trio and Recollections embossing powder in Glacier), corner punch, ink edges, trim silver cardstock, corner punch, layer, and adhere.
- Punch 1.5" circle, stamp sentiment (Stampabilities rubber stamp, D1200 Thank You Circle Seal), punch 2" scallop design, layer, and adhere with dimensionals.