Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Polka Dot Card

Happy Birthday to me!!!  Yes, today is my birthday.  So I thought I would share one of the cards from my stash.  I came up with the Happy Birthday Polka Dot card design for one of my customers who requested a black and white color scheme.  The design is savvy, simple, and easy to duplicate.

Happy Birthday Polka Dot Card Directions: 
  1. Make card from cardstock or use ready made card.  Finished size: 4.5" x 6.25".
  2. Trim polka dot chipboard (Recollections), pearl white cardstock, and adhere.
  3. Adhere black glitter tape (Recollections).
  4. Stamp cake image (Hampton Art, PS0518 Sparkling Birthday Cake) and sentiment (TPC Studios, Greetings ST93416), with VersaMark watermark stamp pad, apply embossing powder (Zing! Black glitter finish, 27148), and heat emboss.
  5. Layer embossed image with black cardstock, accent cake image with Gelly Roll pen in clear star, adhere with dimensionals and add rhinestones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊