Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Dare to Dream Card

Well, when I started creating a card this afternoon for the Moxie Fab World Tuesday Trigger Challenge this is not at all what I pictured.  The bright bites photo supplied for the challenge gave me the color scheme to work with.  The bright cookies put circles in my mind.  I searched through my stash and found the perfect patterned paper to work with.  Then I laid out coordinating cardstock colors and the card just evolved one idea after another.  This is how some of my favorite cards are created.

Dare to Dream Card supplies:  White cardstock, lucky limemade cardstock by Stampin' Up!, patterned paper by The Paper Studio (Watercolor Bubble Stripe, #230011), scrap yellow patterned paper, orange glitter cardstock by Core'dinations, pink cardstock, Fiskars multiple circles decorative corner punch, Studio g rubber stamp, lucky limeade classic stamp pad by Stampin' Up!, and dimensionals.

Bright Bite Trigger Challenge Photo

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving all the confetti! This is a terrific card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊