Monday, May 21, 2012

Sunny Days Ahead Card

I love it when a stamp and random paper from my stash go well together.  The sunny days ahead card was created for the Mojo Monday challenge.  When I saw the design I immediately knew what stamp I wanted to use.  When it came to selecting the paper I was stumped.  Finally, at the bottom of my stash was the perfect patterned paper by Basic Grey (Sweet Threads, lacy organic/swt-3275).  The flowers on the paper are similar to the ones in the stamp.  I used Copic markers to color in the stamped design and used a blender pen to give the flowers a distressed look. 

Sunny Days Ahead Card Supplies:  Pink cardstock, patterned paper by Basic Grey, cream cardstock, pearl aqua cardstock, lucky limeade cardstock by Stampin' Up!, Fiskars upper crest edge punch, adhesive lace die-cut border by Martha Stewart Crafts, rubber stamp by Inkadinkado (Sunny Days Ahead, 60-00117), lucky limeade classic stampin' pad by Stampin' Up!, Copic markers (colorless blender, B02, E00, RV19, R83 and RV34), paper flowers by The Paper Studio (item #285833), butterfly punch by Martha Stewart Crafts, Offray ribbon (#388241), rhinestones by Recollections, and dimensionals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊