Thursday, September 5, 2013

Wonderfall Grateful Card


Here in the United States we have seventeen days until the first day of Autumn. I'm ready for the fall colors and cooler temperatures to arrive. The Paper Players have a fall themed challenge this week and time to play along is almost gone. So this evening I made this Wonderfall Grateful Card. I combined retired and new products by Stampin' Up! in my card. The colors are:
  • Crushed Curry
  • Early Espresso
  • Old Olive
  • Pumpkin Pie
  • Whisper White
When I came up with the layout I knew I'd have to make this card a little larger. The finished size is 6.25" x 4.5" to accommodate the 4" woodgrain circle. I fussy-cut the leaves and adhered them along with the sentiment banner to the circle with dimensionals. I really like the Old Olive with the Crushed Curry and the woodgrain embossing folder is one of my seasonal favorites. Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic evening and pleasant tomorrow!

My Wonderfall Grateful Card is entered into the following challenges:

Wonderfall Grateful Card Supplies:
  • Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White and More Mustard card stock (I thought I picked up Pumpkin Pie card stock and it wasn't until I had everything together that I realized I used More Mustard, geez!), Sandable Early Espresso card stock, Sweater Weather dsp, and retired Old Olive dsp.
  • Stamps: Wonderfall stamp set and Truly Grateful stamp set.
  • Inks: Classic stampin' pads in Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
  • Other Stuff: Big Shot, woodgrain embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelit, Antique Brads and stampin' dimensionals.
All supplies by Stampin' Up!.

6 comments:

  1. A wonderful Autumnal card, thank you for sharing it with us at Craft-Room Challenge.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely fall card...I think this is such a fun set to use, so many possibilities! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous fall card - I love the texture you added with the woodgrain embossing and the color combination is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, and love your autumnal colour combo :-) thanks for sharing with us at Craft Room Challenge, Debi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful set of Autumn leaves on this clever card. thank you for sharing with us at Craft-Room Challenge XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊