Here in the United States we have seventeen days until the first day of Autumn. I'm ready for the fall colors and cooler temperatures to arrive. The Paper Players have a fall themed challenge this week and time to play along is almost gone. So this evening I made this Wonderfall Grateful Card. I combined retired and new products by Stampin' Up! in my card. The colors are:
- Crushed Curry
- Early Espresso
- Old Olive
- Pumpkin Pie
- Whisper White
My Wonderfall Grateful Card is entered into the following challenges:
- The Paper Players: Falling for You
- Craft-room Challenge: Trees and/or Leaves
- Craftin' Boutique: Fall
Wonderfall Grateful Card Supplies:
- Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White and More Mustard card stock (I thought I picked up Pumpkin Pie card stock and it wasn't until I had everything together that I realized I used More Mustard, geez!), Sandable Early Espresso card stock, Sweater Weather dsp, and retired Old Olive dsp.
- Stamps: Wonderfall stamp set and Truly Grateful stamp set.
- Inks: Classic stampin' pads in Crushed Curry, Early Espresso, Old Olive and Pumpkin Pie.
- Other Stuff: Big Shot, woodgrain embossing folder, Adorning Accents Edgelit, Antique Brads and stampin' dimensionals.