Monday, September 2, 2013

Cute Kitty Card


Hello! I hope you had a wonderful extended Labor Day weekend. Mine ended up being pretty stressful!!! My cute little crafting buddy (see photo below) stopped eating and we took him to an emergency veterinary hospital on Sunday morning. His kidney values were elevated and he is still there receiving IV fluids. We did get positive news today that he is responding well to the treatment and we are praying for positive news tomorrow.

When making this Cute Kitty Card this evening my crafting buddy was my inspiration. I know I'll send the veterinary hospital a card after we bring him home and I wanted it to look like him. The sitting kitty digital stamp is by Kenny K and I colored it with my Copic markers. I tried to make the fur look like a tabby. The layout comes from this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I wrapped twine around a 3/4" circle punch to make the ball of twine. It seemed appropriate for the occasion. Well, thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week.


My Cute Kitty Card is entered into the following challenges:

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Andrea, your poor buddy! I'm so glad you got him to the vet for some help - kidney problems are so common in older neutered male cats :( Sending you HUGE hugs and positive thoughts for great news today!
    (Your card is perfect, btw - the image of a cat in a cat trap? Perfection!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sweet. A dead ringer for your pussy cat. I spotted you over on MIM and came for a closer look, I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card -- looks like your cat! Great idea for a card -- glad to hear things are better today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is beautiful - love the ball of yarn. Hope your buddy is much much better. Hugs. D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card the image is so cute and your cat is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I hope your kitty is ok too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Cute image and love kitty's ball of wool. Thanks for linking up with Make It
    Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card! Love that sweet kitty! Thanks for playing along with us over at ABC Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊