Friday, September 27, 2013

Monkey Business Challenge + DT Call*

Hello fellow card making enthusiasts! Today is the start of a theme challenge titled Monkey Business.  You may have guessed it, that means you need to use a monkey on your card. We have an amazing sponsor this week Bugaboo Digi Stamps and they are providing the winner with a very generous $21.00 gift certificate to their store.

 
If you're needing a monkey image to play along check out Bugaboo's wonderful monkey images. They have three pages to choose from.
 
My card features the Monkey Love - Big Heart image. When choosing this image I knew the challenge date would start on my sixteenth wedding anniversary, which is today. So, I made my hubby a card for our anniversary. I colored the image with my Copic markers and added a little Cherry Cobbler dazzling details by Stampin' Up! to the heart. The sentiment stamp is from Verve Stamps and the patterned papers are from The Paper Studio. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will play along with my Monkey Business Challenge!
 
 

Challenge Guidelines:
  1. Create a New card using the challenge theme, no linking to old posts. 
  2. Only one entry per blog address.
  3. This is a card only challenge.
  4. You must use a stamp, either rubber or digital.
  5. You can combine this challenge with other challenges.
  6. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to this challenge. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  7. All brands of stamping products are welcome.
  8. HAVE FUN!!!
Entries not meeting the challenge theme and guidelines will be removed. Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.
 
The challenge will run for 12 days, 9/27/2013 - 10/8/2013.
 
* DT Call- I'm looking for two card making enthusiasts to create inspirational cards for each challenge and to comment on challenge entries. If you're interested please put DT after your name when you link up your challenge entry. example- Andrea W- DT. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE MONKEYS! I'm super excited to play :)
    Happy anniversary to you & your hubby, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you and your hubby had a great 16th Anniversary and the card should have marked the occasion with splendor -- very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and a sweet image. I hope you had a lovely Anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card you made! Hope you had a great anniversary! Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊