Friday, September 13, 2013

Photo Inspiration Challenge

Good morning! Today marks a year and a half since I started this blog. I've had so much fun creating and sharing my cards that I decided to start a biweekly challenge. The challenge will rotate between a photo inspiration color challenge and a theme challenge. One of the things I love is to see all the different interpretations from the same inspiration and I can't wait to see what you create. There will be a challenge winner selected and they will receive a prize that coordinates with the challenge. I sure hope you will play along! The first challenge photo is of a floral arrangement my hubby bought me. There are a lot of creative options in this color palette. You can hold on to summer or jump right into fall. Which will you choose?
 
 
For my card I stayed with a summery feel. The orange tone I chose is Tangerine Tango by Stampin' Up! and I paired it with Wisteria sandable card stock by Core'dinations. The patterned paper is from the Venetian Romance dsp and the stamp sets are Mixed Bunch and Sassy Salutations all by Stampin' Up! I pulled the deep purple from the back of the arrangement to be my focal color and accented it with Gumball Green.
 
 
My Floral Feel Better Card is entered into the following challenges:
 
Challenge Guidelines:
  1. Create a New card, no linking to old posts. 
  2. Only one entry per blog address.
  3. This is a card only challenge.
  4. You must use a stamp, either rubber or digital.
  5. You can combine this challenge with other challenges.
  6. Upload your creation to your blog with a link back to this challenge. Please provide a direct link to the post featuring your challenge submission.
  7. All brands of stamping products are welcome.
  8. HAVE FUN!!!
Challenge Prize
The challenge will run for 12 days, 9/13/2013-9/24/2013.
 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to play! I'm printing out the photo right now :) Love your cheerful Get Well too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊