Friday, August 21, 2015

Your Heart Sing Card

"Every single day do something that makes your heart sing." 
~Marcia Wieder


This card was part of a make-n-take at a local scrapbook store that I attended last weekend. The stamps are by Impression Obsession. It was nice to have everything already cut to size, stamps mounted and ink pads selected. All I had to do was stamp and assemble. I added the gold sequins when I got home to give it a little sparkle. I really like the selection of stamps, especially the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by. Wishing you a creative day! 

3 comments:

  1. Andrea, what a creative design! The card looks fabulous!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I like IO stamps and wish I had more of them. How fun to have a local scrapbook store with make-and-takes! Most of them around here have closed down but I did find one 2 hours away - I don't go very often but when we do, we make a day-trip out of it so it's a big treat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Andrea. They are really lovely stamps. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊