Thursday, August 27, 2015

Autumn Birdies Thanksgiving Card


Hello! This year I decided to make my Thanksgiving cards in advance. Usually I'm trying to make a dozen or more cards the week before I need them and I always feel rushed to get them in the mail. By doing this, maybe I'll be able to send cards to everyone on my list. Do you start making your holiday cards early or wait to right before you need them?

For this card I've used the Autumn Song Birdies digital image by Doodle Pantry. It comes with a pre-colored option that I used. The two patterned papers used are by American Crafts and the blue cardstock is Marina Mist by Stampin' Up!. To cut the image I used a Lil' Inkers stitched rectangle die cut with my Big Shot. The sentiment is by Inkadinkado and the the little flourish is by Bo Bunny, they were stamped using StazOn Timber Brown ink. The final touch was adding some twine and candy dots for detail. Thanks for stopping by!

This Autumn Birdies Thanksgiving Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love those Doodle Pantry birds! Have a great weekend, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - Cutest Thanksgiving card ever - I love the graphic of the birds singing the praises of Happy Thanksgiving! The colors, papers and accents enhance the beauty of this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute thanksgiving card,love your coloring too,thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles and good luck Sheena GD

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZER!!! This is the cutest card I have come across. You have done a great job. Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Aud Sentments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, and good thinking to get an early start on your Thanksgiving cards, wish I was that organized! Great coloring of this cute image. Thanks so much for playing in our 2 Papers challenge at Digi Choosday! Hugs:) Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute, love those sweet birdies! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments this fortnight.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊