Thursday, December 20, 2012

Something Sweet


Hello Friends! This time of year it can be hard for me to find time to create a card. Yesterday my project was something sweet for my coworkers. I made these decorated pretzel rods. I used a Wilton mold for the trees which proved to be more challenging than expected, but they turned out okay for my first attempt. I wasn't sure how the Wilton vanilla flavored green chips would taste, but they are really good. They melted really smooth and have a nice flavor. When I placed the decorated pretzels in the bag, something just didn't look finished. So, I stamped Merry Christmas and used my EK Success Real Estate punch to make a tag. It was nice to see the smiles on my coworkers faces when I handed them their something sweet. Thanks for stopping my my blog and have a wonderful day!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊