Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Over the Hill Birthday Card


Hello Friends! Here is an Over the Hill Birthday Card I made for my Mother's Birthday. She loves blue and burgundy so I used those colours on top of the herringbone patterned paper by Crate Paper and added a fun strip of blue zebra paper by The Paper Studio. The Over the Hill image is by Bugaboo Stamps and I coloured it with my Copic markers. It's fun to make handmade cards for family and friends. I didn't just go to the store and buy something generic. I created something  special for someone special. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by my blog!
This Over the Hill Birthday Card is linked to the following challenges:
 
 

4 comments:

  1. What a fab card ,I love bugaboo images they are so funny
    Thanks for joining us at MIM and good luck
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Andrea, this is such a beautiful card. Love pretty layout and fun sentiment... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the Stella Over the Hill Card! Great work Andrea!
    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again today for our NEW challenge.
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #9, #12, #30, # 87, # 126, #127, #128, #157, #172, #173 and #176.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊