Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Handmade Merry Christmas Card

Hello and Merry Christmas! My family celebrated Christmas over the weekend, so it's been a quiet day for my husband and I. This gave me a wonderful opportunity to try this weeks challenge at CAS-ual Fridays, CFC83: Create a CAS holiday card in less than 10 minutes! I have said many times that I am the slowest card maker and that makes this challenge perfect for me. I kept the design really simple and used a K & Company dimensional snowflake sticker for the focal point. I'm happy to say I completed this Handmade Merry Christmas Card in under 10 minutes, but I didn't set any speed records. Thanks for stopping by my blog and enjoy the rest of your day!

This Handmade Merry Christmas Card in entered into the following challenges:

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this Christmas card is beautiful. I love all the shimmery goodness!

    So glad you took part in this 10 Minute Craft Dash, Andrea. I hope you'll be able to join in more of my challenges next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful icy colours. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays over the holidays. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊