Monday, December 10, 2012

Cupcake Fairy Birthday Card

Good Morning! I took a long weekend and the hubby and I went to Branson, MO to see a Christmas show and the lights at Silver Dollar City. We had a very nice time. Now, it's back to reality. The reality that I still haven't finished my Christmas shopping!!!

Are you ready for another Created With Love Challenge? This Cupcake Fairy Birthday Card was made for this weeks theme, Birthday/Things with Wings. Our sponsor this week is Delicious Doodles and my card features their Cupcake Fairy image. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and added a few die cut accents. Thanks for stopping by my blog and I hope you play along with this weeks challenge.
 
This Cupcake Fairy Birthday Card is entered into the following challenges:

7 comments:

  1. Hello Andrea. I just love this card and the image is adorable. Beautiful colouring, so pretty.
    Happy crafting.
    With love, Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card and colors Andrea. Visited from MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Make it Monday! Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning! Good luck!
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Andrea, Awesome job! Beautiful colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely image and beautiful design, Andrea. Thanks for sharing it at Avadares Challenge Blog.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your image. Thank you for joining us at Avadares Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card I saw it on MIM. Cute image. my cards are 25 & 62

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊