Good morning! We are well on our way to Christmas. In three weeks it will be Christmas Eve. To help inspire you to create a Christmas card/project our challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges is Blue Christmas. Our sponsor this week is the Scrapbook Stamp Shop. My Merry Christmas Kitty Card was made using an image from the Pretty Kitty Christmas Blue coloured clipart set available at PJG Scrapbook Heaven. I hope you will join us this week and create a projected inspired by our Blue Christmas theme. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a great day!!!
Merry Christmas Kitty Card Supplies:
- Paper: Light blue card stock, blue card stock, white card stock all by The Paper Studio, aqua glitter card stock by Recollections, and patterned paper by Doodlebug Design Inc.
- Stamps: Digital Christmas Kitty image by Cheryl Seslar Designs and Teeny Tiny Wishes by Stampin' Up!
- Inks: Royal blue die ink by Craft Smart.
- Other Stuff: Snow Flurry Bigz Die by Stampin' Up!, white gemstones and white glitter brad both by The Paper Studio, and stampin' dimensionals.
This Merry Christmas Kitty Card is linked to the following challenges:
- Make It Monday: Anything Goes
- Sunshine Creations: Snowflakes
- Eclectic Ellapu: Santa Paws/Snowflakes
- Sentimental Sundays: Non-traditional Christmas Colors