Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Merry Christmas to Ewe Card

When I found this Merry Christmas to Ewe digital stamp by Bugaboo stamps, I knew I had to have it! It's super cute and my parent's raise sheep, so you could say it was meant to be. The design for this Merry Christmas to Ewe Card came from the Stella Says Sketch challenge at the Catch The Bug blog. I coloured the image with my Copic markers and added Tulip Puffy Paint to make the sheep look fluffy. I really wished I had some flower soft and debated going to the store but I decided to make do with what I had.  I would be really broke if I went to the store every time I had a creative idea! I'm still trying to build my stash and flower soft is now on the shopping list. Thanks for stopping by my blog and have a wonderful night/day! 
 
This Merry Christmas to Ewe Card is entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

  1. This is a new Bugaboo to me, but like you I must have it! Saw your wonderful card on MIM and simply adore it. If you've used something older than 6 months on your card you could also enter Tuesday's Oldie But Goodie challenge. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this new Bugaboo Sheep that you used! Been waiting to print that one out! Fabulous work!
    We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again Sunday for a new sketch challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cutie. I have not seen this image before. You have done it proud with your colouring and design. I spotted you over on MIM and came over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Christmas card! And very sweet. Thanks for sharring with us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie! Love the texture to the image.
    Thanks for playing along at Cutie Pie this time.
    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet, love that image :) thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊