Hello and happy Thursday! A couple of years ago I bought this Spring Bunnies stamp by Wild Rose Studio because it's darling and I love bunnies. However, I've been hesitant to use it because I didn't think my coloring skills would do it justice. When I saw this weeks sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches I decided now was the time to give it a try. Copic markers were used to color the image with light brown tones for the bunnies: E50, E53, E30 and E95. Other colors were selected to coordinate with the Bo Bunny patterned paper from the Early Bird Collection. To follow the sketch I used my sewing machine for the squiggly element and then I added a gold bow for detail. The sentiment is from the retired Good Greetings stamp set by Stampin' Up! and three rose colored glimmer dots were added, that's it. So glad you stopped by and enjoy the rest of your day!
This Hugs and Kisses Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Crafty Cardmakers: All Creatures Great and Small
- Cute Card Thursday: Anything Goes
- Papercraft Challenges: Animals
- Tuesday Morning Sketches: Sketch #469
- Simon Says Stamp: Stamp It... No Digis
- Watercooler Wednesday: Feminine Anything Goes