To play along with a few Autumn and animal challenges I made this Squirrel Happy Fall Card. The layout is from this weeks sketch at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. The image, sentiment and leaf/acorn die cuts are all by Sugar Pea Designs. Copic markers in light brown tones were used to color the squirrel and square Alterations framelit dies by Tim Holtz were used to cut out the squares. The patterned paper is from the Flea Market paper pad by Doodlebug Design and some enamel dots by Stampin' Up! were added for detail. That's it! So glad you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
- Alphabet Challenge: L for Leaves
- Brown Sugar: All Creatures Great and Small
- Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday: Signs of Autumn
- Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sketch
- That's Crafty!: Forever Autumn