Hello and happy Wednesday! My hubby was home the last couple of days, so there was no crafting going on at my house. He is at work today, but then he will be off tomorrow through the weekend. While I had some time to myself today I made this Autumn Bunny Card using a stamp by Whimsy Stamps called Bunny in Leaves (retired). The image was colored with Copic markers and then die cut with a square alterations framelit die by Tim Holtz. Since the image is on the larger size, I opted to make a square card. The layout is from the sketch at Cheerful Sketches Challenge. The leaves and plaid patterned papers are from the Fall Blessings paper pad by Carta Bella (2015) and were matted to Shaded Spruce cardstock by Stampin' Up!. There is no added embellishments to this card, just a sentiment from the Harvest Tails stamp set by Newton's Nook. That's it and thanks for stopping by.
- Addicted to Stamps and More: Anything Goes
- Cheerful Sketches: September Sketch
- Crafty Gals Corner: Anything Fall Goes
- Simon Says: Anything Goes
- The Sisterhood of Crafters: Fall is in the Air
- Word Art Wednesday: Anything Goes