Friday, September 14, 2018

Penguin Halloween Card

Hooray for Friday! Halloween is a little over six weeks away which gives me plenty of time to make my Halloween cards. If I make two a week that will give me the right amount to send to family and friends. Most of them are one of a kind designs, but sometimes I'll make two if I get rushed. Here is my first Penguin Halloween Card. Isn't this the cutest Halloween stamp? It's called Penguin Spook Nite by Whimsy Stamps. Copic markers were used to color the image and then it was fussy cut. The background panel was made with distress inks and watered down white acrylic paint for the splatter. A piece of chevron paper from the Not Too Spooky paper pad by Pink & Main was used to help pull the colors together. Two punched bats were added for detail and that's it. So glad you stopped by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Challenges entered:

5 comments:

  1. that penguin is far too cute to spook, love your colouring and fantastic background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Andrea, love this cute penguin and your background is amazing!
    Many thanks for joining our Dies and Punches challenge over at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at 4CC, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWE!! I just love it!! The coloring is done so well and that background look quite amazing too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that sweet Halloween penguin is amazing! I love your fun and adorable Halloween card! Thank you for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊