The image on this card is by Bugaboo Stamps and it's called Flower Teapot. It was already printed and die cut, just waiting on my craft desk to be used. I thought the teapot goes well with the patterned papers, so I colored it with Copic markers and made it the focal image. A little Blushing Bride stamped butterfly was added along with the birthday sentiment both retired by Stampin' Up!. That's it! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the Labor Day holiday!
This Pastel Birthday Wishes Card is entered into the following challenges:
- Catch The Bug: Anything Goes
- Cute N Crafty: Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams: Anything Goes
- Hiding in My Craft Room: Pastels
- Pause Dream Enjoy: Summer Birthday Party
|Bo Bunny paper pad giveaway!|