Friday, March 17, 2017

Love and Luck Card

Hello and happy St. Patrick's Day! I know not everyone celebrates this occasion but I enjoy making St. Patrick's Day Cards. Probably because one of my favorite colors is green. To make this Love and Luck Card I used a freebie image courtesy of IKEsART and colored it with Copic markers. One of my kitties was the inspiration for the coloring. He really has unusual markings and is the sweetest kitty. He loves to lay on a green cotton rug and request a belly rub, so I colored some green underneath the image.  I added a few gold accents along with a pot of gold sticker by Jolee's. The papers and sentiment stamp have been in my stash for a long time. Thanks for stopping by and....

May your pockets be heavy and your heart be light, May good luck pursue you each morning and night.

This Love and Luck Card is entered into the following challenges:



4 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of your cat Andrea, the cat in your card looks really cheeky, great colouring and layout

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a smashing card. I love your colouring on the kitty and the St Cat-rick's Day papers. Your kitty looks absolutely gorgeous - such a lovable little chap :-D
    Thank you for using my digi and for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww!! love this Lucky kitties, both on your card and on the window sill. Beautiful details with all those Shamrocks and the pot of gold.
    Thank you for sharing with SHOPPING OUR STASH, hope you come and play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊