Saturday, March 25, 2017

Color Challenge and Card


Happy Saturday! I hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty and play along with the color challenge starting today at Catch The Bug. To get all the challenge details and design team inspiration click here.

The colors are bright and cheerful! When I first saw the color inspiration photo I knew I wanted to use the Cute Dragon image to make my card. It's perfect to color green and add the purple flower. However I didn't realize the image is retired, sorry. Although, Bugaboo has several other really cute dragons to choose from click here. To work the remaining colors in I relied on patterned paper scraps for the background. Then I added three die cuts: Stitched Sun by Lil' Inkers, Sending Smiles sentiment and grass both by Impression Obsession. That's it!

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a happy and crafty weekend!

This card is entered into the following challenges:

5 comments:

  1. You've combined the colours beautifully Andrea, a lovely sunshine card

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a bright & cheery card with a beautifully coloured dragon & loving the sun die. Thanks for popping into my blog & playing along with us at Southern Girls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderfully colorful and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! Thank you for joining us at Pattie's Creations :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊