Sunday, March 19, 2017

Garden Cat Hugs Card

Hello crafty friends! Since I started this blog back in 2012 I've been playing along with challenges at Catch The Bug and the Stella Says Sketch  challenge has always been one of my favorites. I'm excited to share this Garden Cat Hugs Card with you as a Guest Designer for the challenge. Click here for the sketch, challenge details and design team inspiration. It's a bi-weekly challenge, so you have some time to play along. I hope to see your card in the gallery!

This Garden Cat - Plant Pot image is one of the first digital images I purchased and I've used it several times. I think the cat looks sad, so I usually use it for an encouragement card. The image was colored with Copic markers, trimmed and matted to Watermelon Wonder cardstock by Stampin' Up!. All patterned paper is from the Echo Park Just Be You paper pad. Other cardstock colors include: Daffodil Delight and Mint Macaroon by Stampin' Up!. The {{HUGS}} sentiment is from a Fiskars Hello Fabulous stamp set. A stamped flower from the Flower Shop stamp set by Stampin' Up! was added with a circle glitter sticker by Jolee's in the center and that finishes the card. Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

I'm entering this Garden Cat Hugs Card into the following challenges:

2 comments:

  1. Cute cat even if he does look sad, love the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card.. thanks for joining Brown sugar challenge - Afreen (DT- BSCB)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊