Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Sweet Hedgehog Birthday Card

Today we welcome the month of June and the launch of the new Stampin' Up! catatlog!!! Have you found your new favorite product yet? There are lots of wonderful new items to choose from! Click here to check out the new catalog.

To make this Sweet Hedgehog Birthday Card I've used the new Affectionately Yours dsp and the sweet hedgehogs from the hostess stamp set called Love You Lots and they were colored using Copic markers. The layout is from Paper Play Sketches and I combined it with the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge at The Paper Players. I used the top row across for Yellow, Twine and Birthday. The yellow panel was embossed using the decorative dots embossing folder. For a little more detail I added a butterfly charm and three yellow sequins. The green really overpowers the yellow but hopefully there is enough yellow on this card for the challenge. I'm also entering this card in the Ooh La La Creations challenge for Critters with 4 Legs.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your day!

5 comments:

  1. Sweet image and lovely colour combo. The detail of the little charm is sweet. Thank you for sharing it with us at OLL challenges. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors for these little sweeties. I like the layout design very much and I adore the hedgies!! Cute idea to add the butterfly charm to the twine. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh it is sweet too! Thanks for sharing with us at OLL.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, Andrea! I'm finally back in blogland! Thank you for your kind words on my blog! Your card is adorable! I love the sweet hedgies and how you coloured them! The twine and butterfly charm are such a nice touch! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet hedgehogs and flower -- the papers selected and enhancements are great for this card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts. Wishing you a crafty day! 😊